The RESULTS personal training Program is effective for young and old alike, from fitness beginners to advanced fitness enthusiasts to elite athletes. Whether your goal is to shed excess body fat, feel more confident, increase strength and endurance, eliminate aches and pains, or just work on having more energy, we will help get you there! It is a very supportive approach to personal coaching that meets your needs in a fun, motivating, and time efficient manner to ensure you get results fast! The Get Fit Sacramento Training Program is the most complete training program available to the public. It goes way beyond exercise.
Our personal training program consists of these eight key components:A Functional Fitness Assessment
- We need to know where you are starting, in a meaningful way
- We want to set goals and build a future that you want and that makes sense to your life
- You need to have a plan that is based on having fun, moving and getting results
- We know that no two people are the same, so we develop a plan to motivate you to your goals
- We have a cardio program that gets you more results, in less time, with less injury
- No one likes restrictive diets, but people need info on how to make better eating choices
- Stretching, self myo-fascial release, supplements, sleep and nutrition all work to keep you on track
- You need to know what type of results you are getting and make adjustments
All of this is designed in a way to support you, get results and make you successful. Our Personal Training is about results, so much in fact, that if you follow our program, we Guarantee Results! This complete program is why people drive across town to train with us. We offer options like 1-on-1 or Partner and Semi Private Programs. We’ll build a program that meets your time frame, your current fitness level, and your fitness goals. Our coaching programs are available in Speed and Full Hour sessions. Schedule a free Assessment with one of our coaches. Normally $87, yours free just for registering. Consult with one of our professional fitness coaches to create a plan that will deliver the best results.
Why Work with a Personal Trainer?
Many Hollywood celebrities use personal trainers. But should you work with a personal trainer?
Get Fit personal trainers can help anyone, no matter your age, size or health status. The first thing to do is decide what your goals are. Would you like to be bigger and stronger? Wouldn’t it be nice to have tighter, more toned muscles? How great would it feel to be confident with your body and appearance? What about Weight Loss?
A personal trainer can help with all that and more. You can work with a trainer on a quarterly basis at no cost, just for being a member of Get Fit Sacramento | the 24 Hour Gym. Members who are dedicated to meeting goals faster enjoying working with a personal trainer on a weekly basis. What it comes down to is how much time you can set aside for your health, for maximize results working out on a structured program, with a trainer, 4 times a week will deliver optimal results. You will see and feel amazing results!
Of course there is price for personal training, it varies based on how often you want to meet with the trainer. Get Fit Sacramento’s trainers will offer discounts if you train with a partner or if you sing up for a larger package of sessions. Group Personal training, or Bootcamp, is another great way to work with a trainer. Affordable training programs are our specialty at Get Fit Sacramento.
Get Fit Sacramento specializes in a unique delivery of personal training. Our personal trainers must invest hundreds of hours in our proven program . Our personal trainers deliver the ultimate fitness experience using the most up to date, innovate and progressive training. There are many ways to find personal trainers but you need not look any further then Get Fit Sacramento. Just look around out club and at any given time you can ask one of the may clients working with a personal trainer at the club. You can start by doing a Google search for personal trainer but that is like finding a needle in a haystack. Check out our testimonials and reviews on Citysearch, Google and Yahoo! The trainers are recognized in the area because of our guaranteed results program. Unlike many trainers in the area we back up our program with a 100% Results Guarantee. Health clubs sometimes have personal trainers but only Get Fit Sacramento’s trainers deliver the most innovative training tools and techniques for the most amazing workouts.
Tips to look for in a personal trainer:
- Make sure they are experienced. Even though there are some fantastic trainers that are young and just starting out. You may want to consider hiring a trainer that has worked with many clients already.
- Make sure they are certified and insured. If you are going to confide your health based on recommendations of someone else make sure they have taken the proper certifications.
- Be sure that the trainer is a good fit for you. If you need someone that is going to be firm with you, be sure the trainer has the How will you trainer record your progress or and your goals.
- Does the trainer guarantee you will succeed. Of course, you will get whatever you put in to it. Many trainers are extremely confident in their ability and training and will offer a guarantee, providing you stick with the program.
- What is their cancellation policy. You shouldn’t need a long term agreement. About 8-10 weeks is what you need to really start to see the results of working with a trainer.
- What are the package and pricing variations?
- Can they provide actual client testimonials from folks that have experienced remarkable results.
What you can anticipate when you first meet up with a trainer… Our trainers begin with a fitness assessment so that your trainer can find out where you are currently with your overall health and fitness. Although its not required, we strongly suggest that you seek clearance from a medical professional before starting any personal training or exercise program. Your trainer will start by asking you some broad questions to better understand your unique goals and obstacles. Then he or she will take some measurements that will help you identify your starting point, so you can watch as you progress. They will customarily monitor your weight, body fat, blood pressure, body circumference (thighs, waist, hips, biceps, chest etc.), upper body strength, and core strength. It is very important that you an your trainer outline all of this from the very beginning. A high-quality trainer will take all of this data and establish a custom-made plan that is unique to you an only you. If you are serious about getting in shape and becoming fit, you should seriously consider working with a personal trainer at Get Fit Sacramento. It will be the expertise, motivation and encouragement you are looking for.